Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Noah John & Smokie

"Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right." Proverbs 20:11

Noah is getting his bath and getting ready for the day.
Isn't that a precious face?
Already outside and ready to go.
Smokie loves when Noah comes outside to play.
CHEEEEESE!!
"I am almost as tall as you, Noah!" says Smokie.
Noah can run fast in his super-sonic soccer shoes!
"No, no Smokie!" says Noah.
Smokie loves to run after Noah.
What an action shot!

Matthew 19:14

But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.


1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi. I do remember your family! I think we probably watched one of your children in the nursery once upon a time. :) You have a beautiful family!Have a great day!

Joy B.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Internet and the Christian Home Pt. 1

Internet and the Christian home Pt. 2

Site Meter

Followers