Well, we had a wonderful time this past weekend with my mom and dad who were able to come spend some time with us. We always seem to cram so much into their visits that their time is gone very quickly. With so much going on, we found ourselves at one point notiving no little baby noises. That is NOT a good thing. When you can't hear the baby, she is usually into something, and that something is usually the toilet! I know, that is totally gross! I completely agree. This time although we did find her in the bathroom, she was not playing in the toilet. When I realized we didn't know where she was, I immediately ran to the bathroom. When I went in the bathroom, I ran right back out to get the camera. NOw, these pictures aren't the greatest because she knew she was in trouble and was trying to make things "all better". This is what I found......

Yes, she has wrapped herself in toilet paper!!! Not quite sure how she did it,
but I thought it was quite funny.


Here she is handing me the toilet paper and she said "allllll done". She thinks she can be cute and get out of trouble. Well, it did work this time! LOL!

I didn't get any pictures of our feast, but it sure was some good food!! We had a big spread, although, anytime the Sikorski family sits to eat, it is a big spread! hehehe!
We had a relaxing time watching a movie later on that night.


One of the days (I think it was Friday) the kids ventured outside. They weren't outside more than 5 minutes when they all came running back in to get their coats. The girls were so silly. They put on 2 hats, coat, gloves, etc. They weren't going to be cold when they went back out. Unfortunately, because they were so bundled up, they couldn't do much of anything! LOL!
While they were here, we also decorated for Christmas! yay! Ski doesn't like us to decorate until Dec. 10 because his birthday is Dec. 9 and he feels it takes away from his birthday. Well, I had my way this year and we put our decorations up the day after Thanksgiving! It was so nice to get it all out of the attic, put the decorations up and then put the boxes back in the attic, well at least most of them.


We are already to Saturday. The fire is cracklin, we just got done eating leftover turkey dinner and mom and dad are getting ready to leave to go back home, when dad gets a brilliant idea!

Roasting marshmallows over the fire!
(Notice my pretty mantle?? THanks, mom!)

He is showing the boys the way to get the perfect toasted marshmallow!
"You keep it just this close to the fire and turn it ever so slowly and slightly" says Papa.

"See how perfectly brown it turns out?" questions Papa.

Caleb thinks it tastes oh, so yummy!


"You keep it just this close to the fire and turn it ever so slowly and slightly" says Papa.

"See how perfectly brown it turns out?" questions Papa.

Caleb thinks it tastes oh, so yummy!

Austin's needed to cool off a bit, but he sure loved it!

Papa says it is finger lickin good!
That wraps up our fun filled holiday! We hope your holiday was just as special!Thank you, mom and dad for coming and making ours another memorable Thanksgiving!
Psalms 106:1
Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good:
for his mercy endureth for ever.













2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time!
Amy,
So glad you got your fireplace cracklin'! PaPa's always have fun ideas! Your mantle is very pretty! Pics of Sarah Joy are too cute!
Post a Comment