Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Family pictures 2007

A big thank you to Angela Pepin for taking our fall/christmas/Noah's bday/Sarah Joy's bday pictures! *giggle* It was alot of fun, although always stressful trying to get 8 people doing the same thing at the same time!


As you can see, we had our pictures taken yesterday. Angela was kind enough to send me a few samples to enjoy while she gets the rest of them ready.

Hope you all enjoy!


8 comments:

momofmhasr said...

Amy those are beautiful pictures of your family.~Michelle C (vuh)

Anonymous said...

Sweet music! :)

ap

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a chance to say this to you yesterday, but your kids did an outstanding job! I know it's especially stressful on the moms, but they really were great...they cooperated beautifully!

Tammy said...

The pictures are great!!!

Tori Leslie said...

Georgous photos, your a lovely family. Hmmm, I think I'm getting the photo bug. :0)

wilkersonhome said...

Love the beautiful pictures! Angela has provided you treasures -- pictures of your treasures! Song is sweet!

Wishing I had Angela here as it is family picture time...

Who makes the Caiah Accessories?

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Great pictures of your family. Now I have finally put a face with a name....sorry it took me awhile:)

The Bryants said...

Great photos! I can't wait til she does ours!! One of these days when I get it together! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Internet and the Christian Home Pt. 1

Internet and the Christian home Pt. 2

Site Meter

Followers