
Top things my brother taught me
- The passage of the Bible where it says "If thine eye offend thee, pluck it out". No, he wasn't trying to pluck my eye out. He was genuinely explaining that verse to me.
- Rolling boogars and flicking them at me, if I said anything about him picking his nose, is not cool! I still have boogar paranoia!
- One should wait to remove the cup when someone else is pouring them koolaid until they have quit pouring the koolaid or it will make a big mess all over the kitchen floor!!
- He taught me how to rub this really neat grass over my top lip, because it "feels funny". Yeah, really funny!
- A pair of musical, snowman christmas socks can get passed back and forth as a new christmas gift (of course wrapped in things such as a chocolate covered cherry package!) each year for the past 5 years.

- How to stuff a bunch of socks into one knee high sock and play attack with the sock while we were grounded in our rooms for fighting with each other. So much for that punishment, huh, Mom?
- Not to play "Let's see who can hit the softest. You go first, Amy"
or - "Let's see who can eat our ice cream the fastest, Amy". "I won!" exclaims Amy. "Yeah, but I still have ice cream" says Jeremy in his "you are stupid" voice, because I never win those games!
- He taught me humility by only answering me if I called him "Brother" until I was 13 years old!!! I personally think, he just loved me so much, he wanted to make sure everyone knew we were related! :=)
- Most importantly, he taught me that even though siblings fight when they are young, they can still grow up to be very good friends!
I love you, Brother! Hope you had a little chuckle while you read what an influence you were to me! Have a wonderful birthday!
Christmas 2007
1 John 4:21
And this commandment have we from him,
That he who loveth God love his brother also.













3 comments:
I see I get the NKOTB birthday song!!! Guess they were cool in their days!!
Thanks for the blog!
Love ya- Mean it!
"Brother"
Happy Birthday Jeremy! Hope you have a great day!!!
Tammy
I don't know you, Jeremy, but I wish you a happy birthday. I certainly got a chuckle or two from the list! And it seems that it has been a better person out of Amy... cuz she sure is sweet!
Post a Comment