Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from our Family to yours!


Psalms 26:7
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving,
and tell of all thy wondrous works.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Precious pictures!
I think my favorite is the one where they are all lined up and the little tikes are crying! Seems so real.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Becca

Sis. Julie said...

I love the pictures!! Thank you for sharing them with us. Happy Thanksgiving to you all too!!

heidi said...

All of these pictures are truly beautiful!!! You have such a cute family!!! Love the blk & wht of Jared...precious!~Heidi

fazzey said...

Good job getting pictures done, bet it was a challange!! hehe

The baby looks so much like his dad!! Kids are all so precious!!!

Rachel Smith said...

Beautiful family! I like the look on your face when hubby is kissing you. Cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Internet and the Christian Home Pt. 1

Internet and the Christian home Pt. 2

Site Meter

Followers