Thursday, December 4, 2008

His house. . . was toward the north (Ezekiel 8:14)

Of course, everyone knows Santa lives at the North Pole.


Brrr. . . Why the north pole? Nobody lives at the North Pole. . . Why did they pick the NORTH Pole?


Could it possibly be because someone ELSE lives in the north?


Ezekiel 8:14
Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD'S house which was toward the north; . . .
Psalm 48:1-2
1 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
2 Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.


The Lord dwells in "the north, the city of the great King".


By the way, do you remember what Lucifer said in Isaiah 14:13, when he rebelled against God?Do you remember where he was going to exalt his throne?


Isaiah 14:12-14
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.


Where else would Satan ("oops I did it again". . . it’s just too easy to get those two mixed up) Claus be but in the NORTH?

Click here for Part 8

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Internet and the Christian Home Pt. 1

Internet and the Christian home Pt. 2

Site Meter

Followers