Friday, August 15, 2008

One down.....

......51 more weeks to go until Jared's first birthday! That is what my husband reminded me of today! Wah! Time goes by so fast already, I don't need to be reminded of that!!
Anyways, yes, Jared is 1 week old today.
We have learned a few things since having him.
1. An epidural along with the drug Stadol will knock me out.
2. Don't leave Papa alone with the camera or you may get a weird picture of his shoe.
3. Don't leave the diaper off of baby #1 for too long or you will get sprinkled on.

4. When you take 6 kids to a hospital room at the same time,
you end up feeling a little crazy.5. Don't leave baby # 2, A.K.A. Sarah Joy, unattended or she may have a visit with baby #1, A.K.A. Jared, and try to share her toys with him. (Yes, he is under there)6. Family is a very special part of life,and so are friends!


7. Our hearts keep getting bigger with each precious child.
1 Samuel 1:27
For this child I prayed;
and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him:

9 comments:

~Ava Kinsey said...

Beautiful pictures! I am so happy for you and your family!

heidi said...

Love all the pictures! He is darling! I can't wait to see him in person!!!!! Too funny Sarah Joy covering him in "gifts." What a blessed baby!=)

wilkersonhome said...

Loved this post,and I certainly share all your feelings... especially the happy-crazy feeling when all the sibings come meet the new family member. :) Ya'll look great!

Lori said...

How precious! You have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how BIG he is!

Anonymous said...

Happy for you all....All our love to all of you.....beautiful pictures of all of you.....Now start working on number 8....got to have an even number.....hahahaha

love you all.....

momofmhasr said...

What beautiful pictures Amy! They all keep looking cuter and cuter! Isn't it a joy that she wants to share thought ;). Hope you are doing well. By the way, Mama is looking well also.

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! What a precious baby boy! How close was his birthday to Alana's? BTW, you look great, Amy!

Tabatha said...

He's adorable and I love your hair!!!

Oh, hi! =-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Internet and the Christian Home Pt. 1

Internet and the Christian home Pt. 2

Site Meter

Followers