Here is precious baby Sarah Joy who will be 10 months on the 8th of September. Have you ever seen a more pitiful face? She definately has the poochy lip thing down pat. I told her daddy to start immuning himself to it now or he is going to have some hard days ahead of him! All of us grown 'little girls' know what I am talking about don't we?? *giggle*
She is showing off her 3 new teeth, which makes 4 teeth on top! These made for some long nights the past couple of days! We are thankful they finally made it! On a side note, please do not pay too close attention to her snotty nose! That comes along with the territory of teething! YUCK!
There is that pretty girl's smile!
Yes, she is standing all by herself! Can you believe it? She has taken up to 3 steps by herself, then she will "yay" for herself. It is so cute! Sorry the picture is blurry. I was taking the picture by myself while trying to get her to stand up.
All dressed up and ready to go to church! Go VOLS!

From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee,
when my heart is overwhelmed:
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For thou hast been a shelter for me,
and a strong tower from the enemy.
I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever:
I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
Psalm 61:2-4
There is that pretty girl's smile!
Yes, she is standing all by herself! Can you believe it? She has taken up to 3 steps by herself, then she will "yay" for herself. It is so cute! Sorry the picture is blurry. I was taking the picture by myself while trying to get her to stand up.
All dressed up and ready to go to church! Go VOLS!
From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee,
when my heart is overwhelmed:
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For thou hast been a shelter for me,
and a strong tower from the enemy.
I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever:
I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
Psalm 61:2-4













4 comments:
Sarah Joy is so sweet! Are you ready for her to start walking?
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, you go Sarah Joy!!! Cant wait for her to "walk" to me!!!!
Cute song, Amy! :)
She is a cutie! I love the dress! Stripes are my favorite.
Post a Comment